• 5 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract pearl - which is equivalent to 75 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of standard probiotic capsules!
• Easy to Swallow. This tiny pearl is a fraction of the size of standard capsules. No wasted fillers, just micro-packed goodness. You're welcome.
• Naturally Derived Prebiotic included in each pearl to help feed the probiotic for increased potency and effectiveness. Prebiotics are basically fibers that encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout your colon.
• Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac manufacturing process, our formulas have a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture, unlike most probiotics that don't provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
• Only Once per Day. That's it. Because with time-release delivery, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your gut hour by hour.
• Made in the USA. Our probiotics are homegrown with care in Washington state, then tableted in Colorado in a facility that is GMP certified through NSF. We adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are effective and as the label states.
• Natural Probiotic Supplement. At Hyperbiotics, we don't believe in artificial.
STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
SUPPORT YOUR IDEAL BODY WEIGHT. Did you know that scientists can predict whether people are fat or thin more effectively from their bacterial makeup (90 percent accuracy) than from their genes (58 percent accuracy)? It’s true. Research has made it clear that unhealthy gut flora can undermine even the best weight loss efforts. PRO-15 will help you get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline can follow.
LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and mineral absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full nutrient absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic and vibrant self.
RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
Gas, bloating, irregularity, weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, yeast growth and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis. Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of poor diet, the overuse of antibiotics, food poisoning, or environmental toxins and promote overall health and well-being.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, and capsules retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment.
The good news: with the patented BIO-tract protection and time-release delivery, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract Difference: Probiotic Survival Past Stomach Acids
When the pearl is moistened by fluids in the stomach, the patented gel matrix creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey.
Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the pearl core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.
This is the only controlled-release delivery available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623).
BIO-tract consistently delivers as many as 15 times, or more, the number of live, viable probiotic organisms past simulated stomach acids than (plain/standard) capsules as repeatedly demonstrated through in vitro lab testing.
BIO-tract vs. Enteric Coated and Veggie Capsules
Most probiotic supplements are in veggie capsules which offer no protection from a harsh stomach environment, meaning that many of the beneficial organisms do not survive long enough to deliver any benefit.
Enteric coated probiotic capsules offer some protection from stomach acids with a few drawbacks. Most enteric coatings are made of a synthetic chemical that the capsule is then dipped into. In addition to unwanted added chemicals, the capsule contains air and the coating contains moisture that is detrimental to the probiotic organisms. You see, freeze-dried probiotic powder is ‘hygroscopic,’ meaning that it seeks out moisture. The beneficial flora will start wicking the moisture away from the air and the coating, which starts killing the living probiotics inside. Essentially, both veggie capsules and enteric coated capsules cause the living organisms inside to self-destruct, leading to a far less potent product.
Instead of a coating or a capsule, we tablet our formulas using a patented manufacturing process called LiveBac and a patented delivery method called BIO-tract, which provide much better protection for the beneficial flora while on the shelf (as there is minimal air and moisture) and as the tablet travels through the harsh environment of your stomach acids. Simply put, this leads to a much more effective probiotic and exponentially greater health benefits for you. Furthermore, BIO-tract ensures that the active organisms are released slowly over an 8-10 hour period while making the journey through the intestinal tract, successfully bypassing your stomach acids so that they can colonize in your small and large intestine, where you need them.