• Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration necessary! Once opened, store your container of Hyperbiotics Prebiotic Powder at room temperature away from heat, light, and moisture.
• Combine with water, juice, smoothies, or food. Mix 1 scoop into any beverage or soft food (like oatmeal or yogurt), or up your dosage to 2-3 daily scoops for more intense microbial support. Hyperbiotics Prebiotic Powder will easily dissolve in both hot and cold foods, but can be added to just about anything to give your microbes an extra dose of nourishment.
• Commit to healthy eating. By skipping over processed and industrially manufactured foods and focusing on a diet high in whole, plant-based foods vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, and seeds—especially those with natural prebiotic fiber (See below for a free recipe book!)—you’ll give your gut bacteria the fuel they need to thrive. In fact, studies show that the microorganisms in our gut change relatively quickly based on the food we eat.
• Move regularly. Even as much as a short walk can increase the diversity of your gut bacteria, which can then boost your immune system and improve your health. By making daily movement a priority (the more the better!), you’ll also be making it easier to stay well, manage a healthy weight, and feel your ultimate best.
• Don’t over-sanitize your life. Our sterilized homes, modern hygiene habits, indoor lifestyles, and harsh chemical cleaners can threaten the health of our beneficial bacteria. By simply keeping our microbes top of mind in the products we choose, enjoying the outdoors, and even getting dirty every now and then, we can prioritize our health and avoid cleaning away the good guys.
• Take a daily probiotic supplement. Deciding to proactively replenish the gut bacteria critical to your well-being by taking an effective probiotic supplement—one that’s made to survive stomach acids and that can deliver a variety of strains directly to the large intestine, such as Hyperbiotics PRO-15—is simply one of the best things you can do on a daily basis to protect and nurture your gut health.
• Recycle your container when you're done. We're committed to minimizing our ecological footprint, and we'd love for you to join us by recycling your empty container whenever possible. In fact, we're taking action to reduce negative impacts on our planet's natural resources and improve ecosystems around the world.
LOOK AND FEEL YOUR BEST. In the last 10 years, scientists have uncovered the importance of our microbial health for our overall health. We now know that nurturing the right balance of microbes in your digestive tract through prebiotic foods promotes optimal digestive and immune function, promotes healthy weight loss and metabolism, discourages the growth of unfriendly bacteria and yeasts, and supports energy levels, brain function and mental clarity.
REINFORCE YOUR GUT BARRIER. There are two critical factors in your digestive and overall health - the balance of your gut bacteria and the composition of your your intestinal wall - and together these make up your gut barrier. The food-based ingredients in this complete prebiotic complex have been clinically shown to reinforce your gut barrier by encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria and reducing gut permeability.
AVOID STOMACH UPSET. Hyperbiotics Prebiotic is a proprietary blend that is designed with sensitive stomachs in mind. Acacia Fiber actually slows fermentation and reduces gas and bloating. What’s more, this complete prebiotic complex is an ideal mix of inulin, FOS, resistant starch and soluble dietary fiber that gently nourishes your gut and promotes the growth of your good bacteria, benefitting nearly every aspect of your health.
CHOOSE FOOD-BASED NATURALLY-OCCURING & ORGANIC. Many prebiotic supplements contain synthetic, or man-made, ingredients and at Hyperbiotics, we believe our bodies deserve better. That’s why our prebiotic is an organic, food-based blend with a nutritional makeup rich in beneficial micro and macronutrients that your body can more readily recognize and absorb.