• 7 Targeted Probiotic Strains known for their ability to promote healthy glucose levels, provide antioxidant protection, and to support optimal digestive, metabolic and immune function.
• Banaba Leaf Extract has been proven to promote normal blood glucose levels in as little as one week by enhancing the transport and the uptake of glucose.
• Vitamin D3 demonstrates beneficial effects on blood sugar control.
• 5 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract tablet which is equivalent to 75 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of standard probiotic capsules!
• Only Once per Day. That’s it. Because with time-release delivery, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your gut hour by hour.
• Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac manufacturing process, our formulas have a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture. Most probiotics don’t provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
• Made in the USA. Our probiotics are homegrown with care in Washington state, then tableted in Colorado in a facility that is GMP certified through NSF. We adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are effective and as the label states.
• Natural Probiotic Supplement. At Hyperbiotics, we don’t believe in artificial. Our formulas are vegetarian, non-GMO, and free of lactose, gluten, and yeast. There is also no soy, sugar, iron, nuts, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives.
MAINTAIN NORMAL BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. One of the biggest health concerns of the American public today, affecting roughly 30% of us, is how to maintain healthy blood glucose levels. The probiotic strains in this formula have been shown to support optimal blood sugars. Banaba leaf extract has also been proven to promote normal blood glucose levels in as little as one week by enhancing the transport and the uptake of glucose.
Last year, a German Diabetes Center clinical study found that daily ingestion of Lactobacillus reuteri SD-5865 (the strain present in Hyperbiotics Glucose Support) in a BIO-tract time release tablet promoted optimal glucose and insulin levels in participants.
In this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study people taking the L. reuteri had increased glucose-stimulated insulin secretion by 49%, C-peptide secretion by 55%, GLP-1 release by 76%, GLP-2 release by 43%, and altered beta-cell function relative to people taking the placebo.
The study article was published online along with supplementary data, at the American Diabetes Association (ADA) Diabetes Care website in June 2015, doi: 10.2337/dc14-2690. The referenced presentation was made at the 72nd Scientific Sessions of the ADA, Philadelphia, PA, in June 2012.
REDUCE YOUR OXIDATIVE STRESS. Evidence suggests that antioxidant activity is lower and oxidative stress is higher in those of us with blood sugar concerns. The targeted probiotics in Hyperbiotics Glucose Support have been shown to increase antioxidant activity, which in turn lowers oxidative stress, helping to put you on the path toward optimal health, naturally.
RESET YOUR METABOLISM. Studies show that people with a less diverse set of gut bacteria are more likely to have weight and metabolic issues. This formula was designed with 7 well-documented probiotic strains to help you get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline can follow.
LIVE MORE HEALTHY DAYS. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. Hyperbiotics Glucose Support helps restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating and irregularity. Life should be easy.
GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, the probiotic organisms in this formula are released over an 8-10 hour period so they bypass your stomach acids and reach deep into your intestinal tract alive (where they are needed most) so you can finally experience the full benefits that probiotics have to offer.
Glucose Support does not contain any strains that are not resident to the human gut, like Soil Based Organisms (SBOs) or active yeasts.
Hyperbiotics Glucose Support is 15x More Effective than Capsules++.
Let us explain…
Gas, bloating, irregularity, weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, yeast growth and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis.
Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of poor diet, the overuse of antibiotics, food poisoning or environmental toxins and promote overall health and well-being.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won't survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, capsules, and even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach's harsh environment.
The good news: with the patented BIO-tract protection and time-release delivery, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract Difference
When the tablet is moistened by gastric fluids, a gel matrix forms that creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey.
Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the tablet core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.
This is the only controlled-release delivery available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623).
Finally, you can experience the full benefits that probiotics have to offer!
Most probiotic supplements are in veggie capsules which offer no protection from a harsh stomach environment, meaning that many of the beneficial organisms do not survive long enough to deliver any benefit.
Enteric coated probiotic capsules offer some protection from stomach acids with a few drawbacks. Most enteric coatings are made of a synthetic chemical that the capsule is then dipped into. In addition to unwanted added chemicals, the capsule contains air and the coating contains moisture that is detrimental to the probiotic organisms. You see, freeze-dried probiotic powder is ‘hygroscopic,’ meaning that it seeks out moisture. The beneficial flora will start wicking the moisture away from the air and the coating, which starts killing the living probiotics inside. Essentially, both veggie capsules and enteric coated capsules cause the living organisms inside to self-destruct, leading to a far less potent product.
Instead of a coating or a capsule, we tablet our formulas using a patented manufacturing process called LiveBac and a patented delivery method called BIO-tract, which provide much better protection for the beneficial flora while on the shelf (as there is minimal air and moisture) and as the tablet travels through the harsh environment of your stomach acids. Simply put, this leads to a much more effective probiotic and exponentially greater health benefits for you. Furthermore, BIO-tract ensures that the active organisms are released slowly over an 8-10 hour period while making the journey through the intestinal tract, successfully bypassing your stomach acids so that they can colonize in your small and large intestine, where you need them.