• 3 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract pearl - which is equivalent to 45 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of standard probiotic capsules!
• Drama Free & Easy to Swallow. This very tiny pearl is the smallest on the market and is easy to swallow for most children ages 4 and up. PRO-Kids pearls are most effective when swallowed rather than chewed, though still taste great if chewed! They can also be hidden in food or even crushed and then mixed with cold foods.
• Naturally Derived Prebiotic included in each pearl to help feed the probiotic for increased potency and effectiveness. Prebiotics are basically fibers that encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout your colon.
• Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac manufacturing process, our formulas have a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture, unlike most probiotics that don't provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
• Only Once per Day. That's it. Because with time-release delivery, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your child's gut hour by hour.
• Made in the USA. Our probiotics are homegrown with care in Washington state, then tableted in Colorado in a facility that is GMP certified through NSF. We adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are effective and as the label states.
• Natural Probiotic Supplement. At Hyperbiotics, we don't believe in artificial.
KEEP YOUR CHILD HEALTHY. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it's harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-Kids helps restore your child's beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health.
GIVE YOUR CHILD THE FOUNDATION OF A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM. From our modern dietary choices to our daily hygiene regimens, many things can affect the balance of bacteria critical for healthy digestion and immunity. With proper probiotic supplementation, you can help repopulate your child's gut, promote full nutrient absorption and reactivate their natural defenses, giving your child a solid foundation for a lifetime of health.
DRAMA FREE AND EASY TO SWALLOW. This very tiny pearl is the smallest on the market and is easy to swallow for most children ages 4 and up. PRO-Kids pearls are most effective when swallowed rather than chewed (though they still taste great if chewed!).
CHOOSE NATURAL & SUGAR FREE. Avoiding the synthetic and sugar-loaded ingredients you know are not beneficial for your child can be quite a challenge! You can rest assured because PRO-Kids is sugar free (sweetened with stevia) and has ZERO artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
The Science Behind the Superiority
Gas, bloating, irregularity, weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, yeast growth, and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis.
Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of poor diet, the overuse of antibiotics, food poisoning, or environmental toxins and promote overall health and well-being.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won't survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, capsules, and even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach's harsh environment.
The good news: with the patented BIO-tract protection and time-release delivery, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract Difference: Probiotic Survival Past Stomach Acids
When the pearl is moistened by gastric fluids, a gel matrix forms that creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey
Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the pearl core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Finally, you can experience the full benefits that probiotics have to offer!
This is the only controlled-release delivery available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623).
BIO-tract consistently delivers as many as 15 times, or more, the number of live, viable probiotic organisms past simulated stomach acids than (plain/standard) capsules as repeatedly demonstrated through in vitro lab testing.
BIO-tract vs. Enteric Coated and Veggie Capsules
Enteric coated probiotic capsules offer some protection from stomach acids with a few drawbacks. Most enteric coatings are made of a synthetic chemical that the capsule is then dipped into. In addition to unwanted added chemicals, the capsule contains air and the coating contains moisture that is detrimental to the probiotic organisms. You see, freeze-dried probiotic powder is ‘hygroscopic,’ meaning that it seeks out moisture. The beneficial flora will start wicking the moisture away from the air and the coating, which starts killing the living probiotics inside. Essentially, both veggie capsules and enteric coated capsules cause the living organisms inside to self-destruct, leading to a far less potent product.
Instead of a coating or a capsule, we tablet our formulas using a patented manufacturing process called LiveBac and a patented delivery method called BIO-tract, which provide much better protection for the beneficial flora while on the shelf (as there is minimal air and moisture) and as the tablet travels through the harsh environment of your stomach acids. Simply put, this leads to a much more effective probiotic and exponentially greater health benefits for you. Furthermore, BIO-tract ensures that the active organisms are released slowly over an 8-10 hour period while making the journey through the intestinal tract, successfully bypassing your stomach acids so that they can colonize in your small and large intestine, where you actually need them.