Pure Body Naturals Triple A+++ Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Essential Oil is made from the steam distillation of the flowers of the plant.
It is pricier which is probably why it is not one of the more common essential oils. The aroma is distinct and hard to describe, but it's definitely rich, a little earthy, but also sweet and a little fruity like honey, but not at all like honey.
Some of the most common helichrysum oil uses include: For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• Known for superb regenerating qualities as well as assistance in the healing of scars, dermatitis, stretch marks, boils, wounds, cuts, pricks, and abscesses
• Anti-wrinkle oil: Add 30 drops of frankincense, 20 drops of helichrysum, and 10 drops of lavender essential oils into a 5ml container. Top with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to wrinkles and/or dark spots. For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• After sun balm: Mix one teaspoon of pure aloe vera with 2 drops of helichrysum and 2 drops of lavender oils. Apply to overexposed skin to soothe. Consider adding 1 drop of Peppermint for an added cooling effect.
• Soothing moisturizer: Add 20 drops each of helichrysum, frankincense, sandalwood, and 5 drops of rosemary oils into a 5ml container. Top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to clean skin to soothe and nourish.
• Helps in reducing the pain of arthritis and rheumatism
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back:
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.