A meat grinder or meat mincer is a kitchen appliance for fine chopping of, or mixing of raw or cooked meat, fish, vegetables or similar food. It replaces tools like the mincing knife, for example, which has been used to produce minced meat, filling. The producer puts the minced food into a funnel, which is placed on the top of the grinder. From there the material goes on a horizontal screw conveyor. This screw conveyor, that is powered by an electric motor, squashes and partially mixes the food. At the end of the screw conveyor there is a knife installed directly in front of the fixed hole plate. At this opening the minced meat comes out of the machine. The fineness of the meat depends on the size of the holes of the plate.
By changing the hole plate it is also possible to produce breadcrumbs or fill sausage casing. After the drop from the retainer, it is possible to change the hole plate. By removing the fixing screw the grinder can be disassembled completely for cleaning.
Meat grinders for home use are gadgets found in many kitchens, this powerful meat grinder is a great cook's assistant because it makes things ever so simple without any twists. Not only can you create numerous homemade foods, owning your own meat grinder ensures that you will always know what is contained in your ground meats and allows you to create healthier dishes!
- Voltage: 110V(Only applies to US voltages )
- We do not suggest placing the parts into dishwasher because the causticity of dishwasher detergents may disfigures the surface of the metal
- The best way to clean this grinder is to disassemble it and wash the individual parts with brushes under hot soapy waters to get it cleaned properly.
- Polished Cast Aluminum Grinding Head
- 3 Tempered/Hardened Steel Grinding Plates
- 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades
- Sausage Tubes and Adapter