How to pair with your Bluetooth Device
* Press and Hold the POWER/MODE buttons 5s until the LED on the bottom
of gamepad blinks ON,then release the button .
* The LED willblinking slowly twice times after 3s and into pairing .
* Turn your device Bluetooth on and search the available Blutooth
device -Game Controller and pair.
* Until the LED stopped blinking and keep lit ,that means pair success .
* The first Entry mode will follow the previous mode and indicator.
How to use the Clip
* Opening it
* Aligning the TOUCH panel
* Pullin gto the dege
* Pushing and locking up
Mode for Controller
The gamepad offers tow different operating modes GAMEPAD and
* A standard HID gamepad with tow analog sticks and 8-way D-Pad.
* 4axes 12/16 buttons with POV function gamepad on PC.
* For Android support 3.2 or above and Fire TV.
Mouse/Keyboard（Touch Pad) Mode
* Standard mouse to operate for PC USB device.
* Support the touch-screen-controlled Android apps and games as mouse
on Android .
* The two shoulder buttons as the Left and Right mouse buttons .
How to charge
* When in low power,the LED will blink slowly.
* Micor USB cable to recharge .
* When charging ,the LED will be illuminated.
* When full ,the LED will shut off.
*Keys: 17 keys
*Compatibility: Win 10/Win 8/Win 7/Linux/Vista/Mac/IBM PC